This blog is the work of Zeshan Ghory and represents my personal opinions and not those of any employers, clients, or business partners. Any advice you take from this blog is worth exactly what you paid for it. Take anything here seriously at your own peril.
- Studied Maths at Imperial College, London
- Spent around 5 years at an IT consulting firm working on enterprise software solutions with projects taking me across the world to all kinds of interesting (Tokyo), and not so interesting places (e.g, industrial estates in Alcobendas)
- MBA at INSEAD in France and Singapore
- Spent some time working with FoundersLink in Berlin analysing early stage tech business ventures
- Had a go at building a social gift-giving startup which failed for various reasons (get in touch if you want details)
- Freelance consulting in technology solution architecture and strategy, and CRM in particular
- Now working as Head of Product at TrialReach, an exciting new startup based in London